If you are looking for ways to create an image gallery voting on your Shopify store, one of the best options you have is to use an app like Traxoft’s gallery voting. Read on and we will explain how this works.
What kind of image gallery voting apps are available on Shopify.
The Shopify image gallery voting apps are categorized into three types.
- Image gallery voting app: This type of app is very simple and easy to configure. All you have to do is select the images, upload them in the admin panel and add a few settings like voting button text, polling display time, etc.
- Quiz apps: This type of app has more features that you usually don’t need, they are heavy and take ages to load. You could use a quiz maker to create a gallery voting page on Shopify, but it’s not worth it in most of cases.
- Unvoting apps: This kind of app lets your customers upvote the individual products, the issue is that you should already have a product available for sale and they can see all the products on one page.
How to add a gallery voting app to Shopify.
You’re in luck! Traxoft has created an easy-to-use image gallery voting app that you can add to your Shopify store for free.
- Go to the Shopify app store and search for “gallery voting”. You’ll see a button that says “Install” next to the one called Gallery Voting by Troxoft:
- Install the app
- Upload images, set up your preferences and you are ready to go.
Now, you have installed the Traxoft gallery voting app in your Shopify store. You can create an image gallery voting with simple clicks and share it with your customers on social media, via email, or on your website.